Tuesday, November 27, 2007

About the David Brooks Poll

I am somewhat frustrated about how the David Brooks poll is working out on the blog. I thought it would be a fun way to select our favorite articles. It's really frustrating that there has only been four votes. All of which for the same article, The Real Giuliani. Also one of the choices was incorrectly inputted into the poll and then somebody voted for it, even though it is obviously unclear which article you are voting for. Now, because voting has already begun I can no longer replace the incorrect poll entry (the one listed as a web address instead of as a title). It was supposed to be Brooks' semi-recent article on McCain entitled the Character Factor. Does anybody out there know how to replace an incorrect entry on a poll with a different phrase after voting has begun? More work to come soon, perhaps I will review some older Brooks pieces...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, found your blog through the wikipedia entry on David Brooks. The Dobbs story is interesting. Hope to see more content soon!

About Benjamin

I was located outside of Berlin in a small enclave, which was really quite nice. I lived in a two bedroom flat above a kneipe, which is German for bar. I had a membership to the New York Times Select service, which gave me access to the columnists and the archives. I am a big fan of David Brooks.