Thursday, November 29, 2007

One Last Correction

Unfortunately, there are some readers of this blog that seem to take pleasure in pointing out mistakes I have made. I understand that mistakes are probably present in some of my writings. I make mistakes. I don't have all day to nitpick. I'm glad I don't go to sports games with any of you, you'd probably be correcting me the whole time.

To be fair, I did misspell Hasbro. I spelled it Hashbro. It is, in fact, Hasbro. It was an honest mistake. Indeed, mistakes are not bad, what's bad is when people fail to correct their mistakes.

No comments:

About Benjamin

I was located outside of Berlin in a small enclave, which was really quite nice. I lived in a two bedroom flat above a kneipe, which is German for bar. I had a membership to the New York Times Select service, which gave me access to the columnists and the archives. I am a big fan of David Brooks.